THE flexible wiring/distribution system. - Replace (or don't use) those cheap Chinese white plastic intermittent socket boards!
Designed and made in Southwest England by us. Established 1978.
- Slide switches for each outputs giving you individual control of your lights.
- Easy to wire & use; attach your lighting wires to the terminal block.
- Additional boards can be linked; making it suitable for all size of dolls house.
- Automatic reset fuse; no hard to find fuses to replace when wiring faults happen.
- Twin Red LED fault indicator, one for each terminal bank.
- Professional quality board & components.
- Connect to 12volts with a 2.1mm power plug or use wires into adjacent terminal block.
- Handy 12v power ON indicator using miniature Green LED.
Designed and built in England by our sister company Mini-lights
The unit is protected by two automatic fuses; fault will be indicated by a red LED. Turn off power, remove faulty wiring, the fuse will reset when power is re-applied.
12 Volts DC power supply required capable of suppling the required number of lamps / current.
use a 2amp power unit for up to 30 lamps
use a 3amp power unit for up to 50 lamps.
(Suitable units can be found in our power supply section)
Dimensions 100mm x 50mm
For use on 12volt systems only